Our office is located at 4918 Weber Rd, 63123 (“the old Kendrick’s market”) in South County just 1 mile West of Bayless and I-55, or 1 block East of Gravois and Weber Rd at the Weber/Dana intersection. See the site map for exact driving directions. Dr. Fiscella has been in private practice since 1977, when he first was mentored by Dr. Ken Yochum. The Wilmington Clinic has been serving patients since 1953.
We utilize several alternative approaches of chiropractic — Receptor-Tonus technique as originated by Dr. Raymond Nimmo D.C., Graston Technique, Myofascial release technique, and acupressure to focus on the soft tissues of the body (muscles, ligaments and tendons) to release muscle tension and improve body function [“MUSCLES MOVE BONES, BONES DO NOT MOVE MUSCLES”] as well as the traditional adjustment. In addition, we have a complete diagnostic and rehabilitative facility to include rehab exercise, hot/cold packs, ultrasound, cold laser, muscle stimulation, traction, spinal decompression, acupressure/acupuncture, blood+live-cell analysis, and x-ray. Speciality procedures are available for acute/chronic “sinus sufferers” as well as for those patients who suffer with “frequent colds, post-nasal drip ,allergies, etc” with the use of Endo-Nasal Technique (Sinoplasty and Pharyngeal Sweeps) and specific dietary enhancements.
Michael J. Fiscella, B.S., D.C., D.A.B.C.O., F.A.C.O.
- St. Bonaventure University 1969- 1973, B.S. Biology
- Logan Chiropractic College 1974-1977, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified Receptor Tonus Technique Instructor [as originated by Dr. Raymond Nimmo, D.C.] (1978-present)
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist (D.A.B.C.O., F.A C.O.)
- Certified Endo Nasal Technique Instructor (1977-present)
- Certified Acupuncture/ Meridan Therapy
- Certified Graston Technique®
Private practice at Wilmington Clinic
- Member of ACA, Missouri State Chiropractic Association (1977-present)
- Professor of Post Graduate at Logan Chiropractic University (1978-present)
Insurance / Managed Care Plans Accepted:
- ANTHEM/BLUE CROSS-BLUE SHIELD
- UNITED HEALTH CARE(UHC)
Types of Payment Accepted:
- Personal Check
- Visa/Master/Discover/American Express Cards
Emergency / After hours information:
- In case of an emergency call: 314-509-1043.